Nature has gifted us with abundance. Botanical oils have always been the ‘hot cake’ when it comes to incorporating natural ingredients into skin regime. Oil extracted with some seeds, flowers and plants contains bioactive ingredients that deeply nourishes, repair and protects the skin. Unlike synthetically manufactured oil, botanical oils so not contain any harmful or toxic components that may destroy your skin in the long run.
Botanical oils are absolutely natural and absorbs quickly into the skin to deeply nourish your skin and hair. Most brands have warmly welcomed botanical oils as integral natural ingredients into products like soap, shampoo, creams etc. When talking about botanical oils, let’s look into the two popular oils and their benefits.
Moroccan argan oil has earned its popularity as a natural ingredient in luxurious hair and skin care products. Extracted from argan tree native to Morocco, this essential oil can be ingested by mouth or applied tropically to get the following advantages.
- Protects skin from harmful UV rays preventing hyperpigmentation and sun burns
- Enhances water retention of skin due to abundance Vitamin E keeping the skin moisturized for longer hours
- Fights acne and maintains oil balance of skin
- Makes the skin firm and youthful due to its anti-aging properties
- Can sooth skin irritations due to its anti-inflammatory properties
- Treats damaged hair and split ends
- Makes hair smoother, shiner and fuller
- Reduces and prevents stretch marks by enhancing skin elasticity
Argan oil is packed with goodness of nature to provide powerful skin and hair benefits. The abundance of vitamins, anti-oxidants and healing properties of argan oil makes it one of the most sought for ingredient in authentic skin and hair care products.
Tea Tree Oil
Extracted from Melaleuca alternifolia, tea tree oil has been a significant essential oil when it comes to skin and hair care. Along with the refreshing aroma, tea tree oil offers the following perks for skin and hair.
- Treats dandruff with powerful oxidants
- Fights acnes to give you a clear and clean face
- Treats skin irritations like itchiness, redness, rash due to its anti-fungal properties
- Effective on eczema
- Excellent for nail fungus
- Brighten skin and emits natural glow
- Strengthens hair to prevent breakage and hair loss
- Nourishes skin to reduce blemishes
Tea tree oil has been known for its anti-inflammatory, healing and antiseptic properties. Enriched with the opulence of nature, tea tree oil is incorporated in skin and hair regimes to achieve healthier skin and hair.
The Bottom Line
Botanical oils offer a variety of skin and hair benefits, especially argan oil and tea tree oil. However, you can find several qualities of tea tree oil and argan oil sold commercially. It is important to the purity of such essential oils to enjoy the perks of using the botanical oil. Frescia offers you a wide range of skin and hair products having 100% pure argan oil and tea tree oil. Explore our range of authentic skin and hard products that are handcrafted with love and care with pure botanical oils to provide you with naturally nourished skin and hair.