Fight acne with the most reliable solution!
Frescia’s tea tree neem anti acne face wash pulls out all the impurities while neem and tea tree treats your acnes and balances sebum in your face to provide you with a soft, supple and acne-free flawless face. With two active ingredients, Tea Tree and Neem, let the goodness of nature deal with your skin woes.
Anti acne face wash unclogs your pores to remove the stubborn blackheads leaving you with a flawless glow on your skin.
With the regular use of this face wash, you can happily bid a good-bye to the horrifying acnes.
Everyone wants glowing & healthy skin, but a few gets. Your search for an everyday gentle cleanser specially curated for oily and acne-prone skin is finally over.
This uniquely formulated Frescia Tea tree Neem anti acne face wash will give your skin a youthful, radiant glow.
Tea tree helps in getting rid of stubborn acne, leaves your skin cleaner and smoother. Neem makes the skin soft and supple and helps to remove acne scars and pigmentation.
Both men & women can get healthy and bright skin with the use of anti acne face wash.
- Helps to Control excess oil.
- Fights nasty acnes and blemishes
- Removes dak spots on face
- Antibacterial & Antifungal Properties
- Soothes skin to emit glow
- Purifying skin through blackhead removal
- No more acne
How to Use it?
- Rinse your face
- Massage a small quantity of face wash in a circular motion on your face and neck
- Wash off thoroughly and pat dry. Remember to use a oil-free moisturizer to lock its goodness
- After cleansing your face with face wash, use Tea Tree Neem Anti Acne Face Scrub to exfoliate dead cells.
- Wash off thoroughly and dab your wet face with a clean towel. Apply a face cream to lock the moisture. For best result, use Argan OIl Cream.
Suitable for All Skin Types. Ideal for acne-prone skin. Designed to suited for both men & women.
Tea Tree: Tea tree helps in getting rid of stubborn acne, leaves your skin cleaner and smoother.
Neem: Neem makes the skin soft and supple and helps to remove acne scars and pigmentation